School Director | Senior Instructor
You deserve a real estate Instructor with knowledge, experience, and a passion for the industry. My credentials include:
- Over 20 years in the Hospitality Industry prior to beginning my second career, in Real Estate Sales
- Georgia real estate license since 2006
Georgia Broker license since 2009
- Managing Broker of multiple firms nearly 15 years
(office agent counts from 3 to 130; approximately 3,200 sales worth nearly $750M)
- Georgia RE Instructor license since 2017
South Carolina Broker license since 2017
Alabama Broker license since 2020
- REALTOR since 2006; Accredited Buyer’s Representative; Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource; and Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager designations through the National Association of REALTORS and affiliate partner organizations.
- Awarded “Realtor of the Year” honor in 2016
(400 North Association of Realtors, with over 1100 members at the time)
- I have served on the Board of Directors at multiple local Realtor Associations, and on multiple Committees at the Georgia Association of Realtors since 2016.
- Today I manage a specialty office in Georgia, which operates in multiple states, focusing on Land and Commercial Real Estate, Residential Sales, and in tandem with our Real Estate Development Management firm.
Email us at Info@myREclasses.com or call 770-365-1171 for additional information.